Things to see & do
Looking for a beautiful and truly unique destination? Wanting somewhere that’s brimming with things to do, a fantastic city centre, where you can shop until you drop but also relax and unwind?
Then welcome to Bath, a city so beautiful and special that it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Independent, creative, unique and stylish, Bath is the only place in the UK where you can bathe in naturally hot spa water and original Roman Baths.
Some suggestions for you during your stay
- bespoke walking tour of Bath, at your own pace, with a lively historian dressed in period costume
- guided car tour or chauffeur service (without a guide) to the destination of your choice
- a pub lunch at a venue popular with the locals. Good food, wine, ale, and ambience. In Bath or in the beautiful countryside surrounding the city
- chauffeured trike tour – the thrill of biking with the safety and comfort of a car
- 1 hour tour either in Bath city centre or in the countryside around Bath
- 1 hour horse drawn carriage tour around Bath
- rowing or punting on the River Avon
- guided Boat trips on the River Avon
- adult & children’s craft session
- booking entry into a Bath museum or art gallery, eg. American Museum, Fashion Museum or No.1 Royal Crescent.
- general assistance/support during your day in Bath
All you need to to do is tell us what you would like to do while you are with us and we’ll work a schedule and a price. It’s surely the best way to make the most of a visit to Bath.